Description and use
Safe, effective, and now completely affordable is Uplift Technologies’ new Day-Light™, used to help alleviate symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
• For optimum light angle and maximum comfort, use with adjustable legs and position light at a 10-15 degree angle as illustrated in the photo.
• Use three-bulb setting for 10,000 lux light intensity.
• Sit 12'' from the light source for 20-30 minutes each morning during the fall, winter and into the spring months.
• Eat breakfast, read, talk on the phone, or glance down at the surface in front of the light. It is not necessary to look into the light.
• Symptoms should begin to ease within one to two weeks of regular use.
UL and C-UL Listed
Enclosure Size: 12.5'' x 16'' x 3''
(31.8 cm x 40.6 cm x 7.6 cm)
Height on Stand: 28'' / 71.1 cm
Weight of Light: 5.3 lb / 2.4kg
Weight of Stand: 2 lb / 0.9 kg
Electronic Ballasts: Instant on, no flicker
Lens Material: High-impact polycarbonate
UV Diffusing Filter: 99.3% UV filter
a) 3 light setting 10,000 lux at 12''
b) 2 light setting 7,000 lux at 12''
Light Tubes: 3 x 36 watt compact fluorescent
4000 Kelvin color temperature
Warranty: Five-year limited warranty Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.