Dvd - Group Stability Chair Workout
Features key functional exercises that allow you to pre-plan a balanced workout for group classes. Includes English and Spanish language tracks.
Gain skills that will help you plan and execute an effective Stability Chair session. Learn to stimulate your clients' mind-body connection while improving their balance and control. This well-balanced, yet challenging workout, will help build and sustain muscular strength and endurance while heightening body awareness. Help your clients explore movement and leave them feeling strong, toned and energized.
INSTRUCTIONAL LEVEL: Level 2 of 5
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Stability Chair
SOUNDTRACK LANGUAGES: English, Español
- Pre-plan a balanced workout for group classes
- Learn key functional exercises
- Increase balance and control
- Explore movement on various planes
- Enhance neuromuscular capabilities
- 19 exercises
- Workout Time - 40 min
- DVD Length - 155 min
EXERCISES: Breathing, Seated Leg Press, Half Roll Back, Cat Kneeling, Hamstring Press, Hips Down, Hip Rolls, Footwork, Scapula Isolation Prone, One Arm Push, Rotation Prone, Swan Dive Prep, Standing Leg Press, Cross Over Press, Torso Press Sitting, Side Bend, Elephant, Scapula Isolation, Standing, Tricep Press, Standing, Running
BONUS CLIPS: Stability Chair Features & Safety, Cueing & Modifications on the Stability Chair, Challenging your Clients Safely on the Stability Chair
- Review the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles
- Choose to work out with or without instructor's voice
- Preview another challenging title
- View instructors' bios
- Learn more about STOTT PILATES Equipment and Education
Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.