The Model 130 has expanded memory capabilities for overnight sleep screening.
* Memory - 30 minutes and/or 20 patients and/or 11.5 hours
* Pocket-sized, compact styling
* Transmits data to a hand-held printer or personal computer
* Multi-sensor versatility - choose from a built-in sensor or the cable adapter module and any sensor with a CompuShield® connector
* Advanced DSP technology
* 2-year warranty
The Model 130 has memory to retain oxygen saturation and pulse rate data, and can operate in three different modes to best suit your needs:
1. The Model 130 can retain up to 30 minutes of information for a single patient, making the device ideally suited for treadmill or other long-duration tests.
2. The Model 130 can also be used in walk-around tests, storing data for up to 20 consecutive patients, tagging each reading with a patient number, time, and date.
3. The Model 130 also includes expanded memory for sleep screening where data can be stored every 5 seconds for up to 11.5 hours.
Data stored in any mode can be printed or quickly transferred by infrared to a personal computer.