Miami J Collar Medium Front Only
Demonstrated by multiple studies to be the superior immobilizer on the market, the patented Miami J® Collar features a phenotype-driven sizing system that simplifies size selection, with 6 unique front and back components that are engineered to work optimally together for various anatomies.
Indications for Use
* C-Spine precaution for trauma patients
* Immobilization for pre and post c-spine surgery
* Degenerative disorders
* Spinal Stenosis
* A phenotype-driven sizing system — with unique fronts and backs that are bioengineered to work together for superior immobilization — makes size selection simple, while drastically reducing the margin of error in fitting a patient
* Adjustable mandibular and occipital support enables customization to disburse pressure and avoid skin breakdown
* Sorbatex pads that are specifically engineered to be anti-decubitus — protecting skin integrity during extended wear — and are removable for easy cleaning
* Sternal Pad disburses pressure and is removable for comfort and improved compliance when supine and/or swallowing
* Patient Assist Strap allows for flexibility and comfort without sacrificing immobilization
* Latex-free and compatible with all imaging modalities
Miami J Back: MJ-400BK
Miami J Front and Back Panels may be interchanged to accommodate patient anatomy,
e.g., a Small Front may be used with a Large Back.
Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.