Microbial Test Kit, 2 Swabs/Kit (Carded), 12 Kits/Case
Sporicidin® Microbial Test Kit is an easy, fast, and accurate tool for detecting potential micro-organisms on many common interior surfaces. It determines the presence of microbial growth such as bacteria, mold, fungi, blood and body fluids, as well as typical allergen contaminants in less than one minute. The Sporicidin Microbial Test Kit is useful in residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial applications.
• Mold detection in residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial applications
• Test for germs, allergens, and other microbes
• Use for initial screening during service calls
• Ideal for post remediation verification of cleaning process
• Assess potential mold growth on multiple surfaces found in homes, schools, offices, hospitals, and other locations
• Quickly self-diagnose water and/or sewage damage, when time is critical
Features and Benefits:
• Detects mold growth in less than 1 minute
• Easy-to-read results allow you to quickly check for microbial growth. A Green result indicates that there is no presence of microbes. A Gray or Purple result means that microbes may be present.
• Cost effective when compared to traditional test methods
• Detects viable (living) and non-viable (dead) mold spores
• Non-toxic and non-hazardous formula
• Contains two swabs
• 1 year shelf life
• Convenient size allows for easy sampling at initial or post processing service calls
Directions for Use:
Before using Sporicidin Microbial Test Kit, read the complete instructions inside product packaging.
Remove the Sporicidin Microbial Test Kit swab from the protective tube. - Firmly pull swab apart from protective tube, making sure not to touch the swab. - Using a side to side sweeping motion and slight rolling of the swab, collect as much microbial contaminate or allergen-like substances as possible from desired test surface. - Next, return the swab to the protective tube. - Firmly grasp reagent bulb and blue plastic stem within the bulb. - Snap it back and forth a few times to ensure the plastic stem breaks, thus releasing the reagents into the protective tube. - Squeeze the bulb to ensure delivery of all reagent solution. - Gently shake the device for 5 seconds to thoroughly mix the reagents. - Read the results in accordance to the labeling and instructional sheet. A Green result indicates that there are no microbes present. A Gray or Purple result means that microbes may be present.
Note: Speed of results will vary depending upon the amount of surface contamination present. - Do not read results or observe the Sporicidin Test Kit after 10 minutes as samples are not valid due to the chemical reaction of the device. Eventually samples will turn purple after the passage of time greater than 10 minutes.
Do not mix with any other chemicals.
Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the product description.